– An exhaustive study on maternity clothes Marlet by Future Market Insight (IMF) studies micro and macroeconomics factors behind changes in consumer behavior and purchasing habits. He also investigates Growth prospects in various segments based on product type, material type, price range and sales channel.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, November 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to a recent IMF survey, the global maternity wear market is set to total $ 21.6 billion in 2021. The improvement in the male / female ratio and the increase in the number of working women, who continue to work during their pregnancy, facilitate the growth of the market. In response to this, the market is expected to reach US $ 41.3 billion by 2031.
The demand for maternity wear grew at a CAGR of 3.5% between 2016 and 2020. The increasing penetration of fashion trends among millennials due to the growing influence of fashion magazines, social media and recommendations celebrity celebrity encourages modern mothers to opt for occasions and places. specific maternity clothes.
Request a sample report for complete information on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13841
Several clothing brands are focused on launching stylish new maternity collections to take advantage of the growing demand for maternity clothing. Driven by this, the demand for maternity wear is expected to increase at 6.7% CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2031.
For example, Zara recently launched her first maternity clothing collection comprising around 25 dedicated maternity clothes such as jeans, sweaters, knit dresses and jumpsuits. A large number of such developments are expected to boost sales of maternity clothing.
Maternity outerwear is expected to become the most attractive product type segment, according to IMF, accounting for nearly 76.2% of overall sales in 2021. The growing demand for stylish outerwear such as jeans, skirts, tops, dresses and tunics, available under different brands promotes the growth of the segment.
“Leading manufacturers are focused on launching innovative and fashionable maternity clothes to protect mothers and babies from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. They use natural and ecological fabrics to adapt these clothes. This should bode well for the market, “ says an IMF analyst.
Key points to remember from Maternity clothes Market research
- The United States is expected to dominate the market in North America, representing more than 79.2% of regional sales at the end of 2021.
- Favored by the growing number of pregnant women working in Australia, the country is expected to represent more than 51.7% of the market share.
- India should become one of the most profitable markets in South Asia, representing around 31.7% of sales in 2021.
- South Korea and Japan are expected to represent 23.6% and 33.7% of maternity clothing sales through East Asia in 2021, respectively.
- Based on sales channels, multi-brand in-store retail is expected to hold the largest share of segment revenue, accounting for over 29.3% of sales in 2021.
- Rising pregnancy rates and increasing fashion awareness among modern pregnant mothers across the United States, Australia, Germany, Japan, and others are driving market growth.
- The great convenience and availability of a large number of brands, unique models and affordable prices with large discounts increase the sales of maternity calls through the online sales channel.
Preview the report and view the table of contents on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/maternity-apparels-market
- The growing preference for wearing maternity clothes made from natural fabrics is hampering sales of clothes made from synthetic materials such as polyester and nylon.
- The high cost of stylish and fashionable maternity clothes and the ignorance of different maternity clothes in low income economies are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB, Seraphine Ltd, The Gap Inc., are the top three market players, identified by Future Market Insights. They are expected to represent a total of nearly 5 to 6% of total sales in 2021.
Leading manufacturers are focused on entering into strategic collaborations and partnerships with other players to expand their product portfolio and increase market share. For example,
- In September 2020, Nike, an American sportswear multinational, has announced the launch of its very first collection of sportswear for pregnant women. The range of the Nike (M) collection of $ 45 To $ 85 online and consists of four products adapted to the evolution of women’s bodies before, during and after pregnancy.
- In october 2020, Momsoon, a maternity and nursing clothing start-up, has announced a partnership with a leading clothing brand, Monte Carlo to launch its winter collection of maternity clothes. As part of the partnership, Monte Carlo will produce maternity clothing designed by Momsoon for online sales channels.
Some of the major players operating in the market presented by IMF are:
- Adidas AG
- ASOS Plc
- Brainbees Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- JC Penney Co. Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Séraphine Ltée
- The gap inc.
- Tytex AS
For more information on the research approach used in the report, ask [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13841
More valuable information on Maternity clothes Marlet
IMF, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global maternity wear market, analyzing forecast statistics to 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections for the maternity wear market with detailed segmentation:
By product type:
By type of material:
By price range:
- Below 100 USD
- 100 USD – 200 USD
- 200 USD and above
By sales channel:
- Wholesalers / Distributors
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Specialty stores
- Multi-brand stores
- Online Retailers
- Other sales channel
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (AEM)
Key questions addressed in the report
- The report provides an overview of the demand outlook of the maternity clothing market for the forecast period 2021-2031
- The market research also highlights the expected sales growth for the maternity wear market between 2021 and 2031.
- The Maternity Clothing market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting dominant trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancements within Of the industry
- Maternity wear market share analysis, covering key companies in the sector and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
We offer tailor-made solutions to meet your needs, ask [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13841
Explore IMF’s extensive consumer product coverage
Blue Light Protection Ingredients Market: 40% Consumption of Concentrated Blue Light Protection Ingredients in Facial Skin Care Category: Study
Trigger Pumps and Sprayers Market: Pumps and Trigger Sprayers Manufacturers Benefit from a Thriving Cosmetics Industry
Nutricosmetics Market: Nutricosmetics Market Shows Impressive Growth As Consumers Attract Natural Ingredients: IMF
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of business information and advisory services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. IMF is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in UK, US and India. IMF’s latest market research and industry analysis reports help companies tackle challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amid fierce competition. Our personalized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continually monitors emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are preparing for the changing needs of their consumers.
Future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
Source of the press release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/maternity-apparels-market
SOURCE Future market outlook